Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Time Out...

I just had to post this. Matthew is 19 months old as of yesterday. I have no idea where the time went, but here we are, right in the middle of the tantrums and time-outs that come with a child's broadening worldview. In this instance, Matthew discovered that he can drink from a sippy cup without a lid on when Mama is helping. Naturally, he wanted to try it without my help, but I wouldn't let him since he made it clear that he wanted to go into the living room with it. I put a lid on the cup, and a time-out worthy fit ensued. He's still in that cute "You're so little, I can't believe you got in trouble, but I know if I don't discipline you now it'll be so much harder when you're older" phase, so I sent him to time-out in his room. Then, of course, in my never-ending quest to get EVERY one of my children's milestones on video, I shot this vid when Matthew came out of time-out today. His language is still his own, so here's the interpretation: "Kyuk" obviously means yes. "Myah Mah" means  "Yes ma'am."



No comments:

Post a Comment