Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Makeover and a Birthday Girl...

Mama is a Verb got a bit of a makeover today. I'm sure you're all getting tired of me changing things up, right?  I've been learning tons on Photoshop lately and made my own heading bar. I love it, so maybe I'll stick with it for a while, haha! (...we'll see...)

I've also added more ways to follow my blog, so check the right side bar. Also, if you'd like to get emails every time I update my blog (don't worry- I don't find time to do it often, so your inbox won't be slammed!), you can sign up for email updates as well.

We've been pretty busy around here lately- out of town visits, the Fourth of July in South Arkansas, helping my mom with a minor remodel, and two birthdays only 13 days apart. The party for both of my kiddos is Saturday, so I've been swamped with plans and pinatas and tiny toy bull dozers. I'll be sure to post pictures- it's going to be C-U-T-E!! A dual-themed party as my daughter celebrates her 5th with flowers and gardening fun and my son celebrates his second with full-blown construction zone goodness.


Courtney had a great 5th birthday yesterday. We celebrated at home by making cookies and giving her a new bike. She's really looking forward to all of the party fun this weekend. I posted some of these on Facebook, but here are a re-cap and a few pics for those who missed them.

She was so happy to find a balloon garland on her door when she woke up- thank goodness for Pinterest, where I found the idea!
 

happy to be the birthday girl!




She made birthday cookies and said, "Why don't you take my picture with the beaters?"
(that's my girl!!)
  


She loved her new bike!


 

Learning to ride with Daddy



 
We went to the park today and she had already gotten the hang of it! She'll be a pro before we know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment